Who Am I ?
After working 2 years in the French company Dassault Systèmes, and two years as a temporary research engineer at the University of Orléans, I’ve started my Ph.D. in computer science with fundings of the company Géo-Hyd (Antea Group), and under the supervision of Sébastien LIMET. My defense was the 29th of september 2014. After this graduation I’ve conducted a two years postdoctoral position at Inria in Lyon, in the project team Avalon. Since the 1st of october 2016 I have a permanent position as an assistant professor at IMT Atlantique (Ecole de Mines de Nantes), with an additionnal Inria grant (chair) for 5 years, and I am a member of the STACK research team.
- Deployment of distributed systems and applications
- Reconfiguration of distributed systems and applications
- Component models
- Domain Specific Languages (DSLs)
- Cloud, Fog and Edge computing
- Algorithmic skeletons
- High Performance Computing (HPC)