- Track chair of the IEEE BigData Congress 2018 for the track “Quality of Big Data Services”
- Review for IPDPS 2018
- PC member of CIoT 2018
- PC member of ClouCom 2017
- PC member of ICFEC 2017
- PC member of ICCS (since 2015)
- PC member of SAC PAPP (since 2016)
- PC member of Compas (since 2015)
- PC member of the poster sessino of CCGrid’16
- Journals: ANTE, FGCS, JPDC, IJPP, ParCo, HLPP.
The HYDDA project aims to develop a software solution allowing the deployment of Big Data applications (with hybrid design (HPC/CLoud)) on heterogeneous platforms (cluster, Grid, private Cloud) and the orchestration of computation tasks (like Slurm, Nova for OpenStack, or Swarm for Docker). The mains challenges addressed by the project are:
- How to propose an easy-to-use service to host application components (from deployment to supression) that are both typed Cloud and HPC?
- How to propose a service that unifies the HPCaaS (HPC as a service) and the Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) in order to offer on-demand resources and to take into account specificities of scientific applications?
- How optimize resources usage of these platforms (CPU, RAM, Disk, Energy, etc.) in order to propose solutions at the least cost?
The Discovery Initiative
The Discovery Initiative aims at overcoming the main limitations of the traditional server-centric cloud solutions by revising the OpenStack software in order to make it natively cooperative.
Projet d’Investissement d’Avenir Environnements Logiciels pour le Calul Intensif (ELCI). ELCI icds a French software project that brings together academic and industrial partners to design and provide a software environment for the next generation of HPC systems. The project is funded by the participating partners and by the French FSN “Fond pour la Société Numérique”.
The SkelGIS Library
The SkelGIS Library has been developed during my Ph.D. SkelGIS is a C++-embedded domain specific language for numerical simulations based on explicit schemes. SkelGIS has been implemented for 2D Cartesian meshes and for network of Cartesian meshes. It also has been evaluated on two real case numerical simulations. I am for now the only contributor of the Library, however it is no longer maintained. You can download sources here.